What does the manufacturing warranty cover?
Any products that are at fault due to the manufacturing process of the bracelets and bangles will be covered by our international warranty of 18 months.
Our Genesis and Discovery collection are all covered by our international warranty for 12 months from date of purchase.
What is not covered by the warranty?
The warranty only covers faults caused by the manufacturer.
The product should be carefully checked upon arrival to ensure that it is in good condition.
Our warranty does not cover any damages caused by everyday use which includes:
- Dropping, scraping, everyday wear and tear
Steps to take before claiming warranty
Email us at email@example.com stating your claim
Peter Daniel offers a 14-day return policy after the item has been shipped from our warehouse.
- You may exchange a piece that is the wrong size for another of the same style.
- Purchaser agrees to cover the cost of shipping back to the warehouse.
- If your requested size is not in stock, we will ship it at the earliest moment.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be issued.
- By purchasing from this site you agree to our Terms of Service and Return Policy.
Look after your PD products with these suggestions:
- Avoid washing your hands and showering with the bracelet/bangle/watch on.
- Do not put it through a washing machine or go swimming with it on.
- Do not clean your bracelet/bangle/watch with harsh chemicals.